Saturday 8 September 2018

WT

For a Wistful Thinking :-
{{{Wistful Thinking =
கருத்தூன்றிய உள்ளார்வ மிக்க அறியும் ஆவல் கொண்ட}}}
=============================================
In many / majority of the FB postings (including mine) many of us boast / self brag about umpteen matters which either serve no any fruitful purpose nor much beneficial to anyone. This is my conclusion after 14 long years of experience in FB. On the other hand Childlike interest in FB is NO harm too.
But there is one good thing that's we all , irrespective of differences such as age , place , time etc., ....like to have public recognition and popularity.
Being in the midst of Limelight is an individual's vainglory irrespective of its consequences.
To me as there is not much to do in my Computer based Education service Center and I spend / can afford sizeable time in FB just to kill the boring time.
There is LinkedIn too which I still entertain just because many of my old friends in Kuwait are there. I do contribute in valuable ways in every available opportunity.
( I do not have any other social media such as Whats app etc.,) I just have an ordinary SONY ERICSSON Mobile Phone for 8 years plus and use it just to make calls and do SMS only.
In the long 14 years in FB I thoroughly been enjoying it and with every day novel experiences ....it's sort of addiction and bliss which I can't easily forego. Getting new friends every now and then and the postings by them do give sort of enjoyment to ME.
FB is mostly Impressive but occasionally Impacting too.
Madhyamars , I humbly request your thoughts & opinions on this QUOTE you see below in Pic.
Other is my Computer Based education Center - Due to Loss Closing in Sept 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment